Booking.com

Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Trip to Siam Reap, Finally!

Finally, a trip i've been longing to go SIEM REAP, feels like screaming my lungs out. Tickets were purchased 6 months ago. Got it for RM150/Pax KUL-SIEM REAP-KUL via AA. I've been searching for the best ,cheap and nice hotels. Best as in located in town area, so that I don't have to take the tuk-tuk to walk around and cheap and nice since I'm not gonna stay all day long in the hotel room.

Our PEN-KUL-PEN flights were bought 1 month before our departure date. Got if for RM100.12/Pax (without baggage).
 
So, selepas buat research, as in baca dalam blog and baca reviews, I decided to book Heart of Angkor Hotel via Booking.com. Since all expenses in Siem Reap kena bayar guna USD, I tried to search for ways to reduce my expenses there, and so happened, this hotel provide free shuttle from airport to the hotel, so masa book hotel tu request for free shuttle, and after a week the hotel sent an email asking for my arrival time.

To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...