Booking.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jakarta, INDONESIA Part II

The next day, after breakfast, we took a cab to Pasar Baru. It has been years since I last came to Jakarta and I would like to re-visit the place to see how much it has changed. We were there way too early, the shops were still closed. My advise is dont come too early, most of the shops open around 10 am.




Remember I said about this is not a shopping trip?..Yeah, so we had to visit MONAS or National Monument, and we did just that. I guess it's a must go place if you're a tourist. Click here if you would like to know more MONAS. Located in Central Jakarta, it was quite near to our hotel, the area was really huge and we had to walk from the main gate to the entrance. I couldn't remember the entry price but the line was insane, we almost gave up. There were only one lift up and there were hundreds of people infront and behind us waiting to get into the lift. My advise is, do not come on weekends or public holidays. 



To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...